May 31, 2017
- Harrison had trouble keeping up with McCutcheon in an 8-1 loss on Monday.
- The Raiders captured the lead in the first inning when an error scored one run.
- McCutcheon took the lead for good with three runs in the third inning.
- McCutcheon scored three runs in the sixth inning.
- Dylan Levesque took the loss for Harrison. He pitched two and a third innings, allowing three runs, three hits, and striking out one.
- The Raiders collected five hits. Max Hanas and Levesque each collected multiple hits for Harrison.